CENTRE FOR WOUNDED SERVICEMEN AND FALLEN HEROES SUPPORTS FUND (CFWS&FHSF) is the last resort for combined service. We have committed staff, diverse and competent personnel who strives to offer fair service to the families of next of kin of the fallen Heroes and wounded servicemen.
(1) Indefatigable and versatile professionals who are focused and committed to excellence and integrity in their individual fields of specialization.
(2) Humanitarian services provided by our centre meets international acceptable standards.
3. The workforce comprises of management Administration and operational workers enhanced with human resources capability with high emphasis on professionalism. Our planning are guided and controlled by the decision of the board of trustees and management with due consideration of the vision and mission statement of the CENTRE FOR WOUNDED SERVICEMEN AND FALLEN HEROES SUPPORTS FUNDS. (CFWS&FHSF).
Security is everybody’s business “in every age, there comes a time when someone or organization must come forth to meet the needs of the hour”therefore this is the reason for our collaboration with the following securities agency. Our collaborative approach will help the securities for better performance and the improvement in the Nation’s security. Our troops have continued to show gallantry and determination.
(1) THE NIGERIAN ARMY (NA)The Nigeria Army, are the ground or better still, the land division of the Nigerian Armed forces. They operate based on order, discipline and hierarchy.
(2) THE NIGERIAN NAVY (NN) are the sea branch of the Nigerian Armed forces. Protecting the country’s territorial waters.
(3) THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE: Operates on the air but also provide support for both the Army and the Navy. The primary roles of the Nigerian military include: To maintain the territorial integrity of Nigerian by defending the nation from external aggressions both on land sea or air. To also aid other security and Para-military outfits in tackling internal threats.
-To carry out other functions assigned to it by federal republic of Nigeria
(4)THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE (NPF) is saddled with the responsibility of maintaininglaw and order in the society.They ensure that the laws of the government are implemented and defaulters arrested and prosecuted. They patrol in cases of burglary or armed robbery attacks. They are part of the national securities that investigates and ensure that criminal are clamped down. They perform some military duties, mostly during the period of civil unrest and war when they are sent for peace keeping in affected areas. They are also attached as security aids to top government officials, politicians and expatriates.
(5) THE NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (NIA) saddles with responsibility of overseeing foreign intelligence and counter intelligence operations
(6)THE DEFENCE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (DIA) It operates as the country is military intelligence agency, it responsible for providing the necessary means of obtaining military intelligence on behalf of the ministry of defence and the Nigerian Army forces. The primary function of the DIA includes:
-To ensure that Nigerians defence policy is promoted.
-To facilitate military cooperation with other foreign countries
-To offer information and strategies to ensure the protection of the live of Nigerian citizens
-To maintain the territorial integrity of Nigerian boundaries
(7)THE STATE SECURITY SERVICE (SSS) also known as the department of state service (DSS) is the primary domestic intelligence agency of Nigeria. Its primary is intelligence gathering within the country and protecting senior government official such as the president and state governors.
(8)THE NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS (NSCDC) has the mandate to maintain peace and order and to safe guide the civil society during period of emergency such as war and terrorism. They protect lives and property. They checkmate vandalism of facilities owned by government such as power holding company of Nigeria (PHCN) electric wire cables, oil rigs, etc (NSCDC) has such then been given the right to arrest and prosecute members of the society suspected to deal in oil bunkering, vandalism and burglary of government owned property and project (NSCDC) sensitize and educate the civil society on some security measure to be taken in time of war and civil rest.
(9) THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE (NCS) To tackle anti-smuggling activities within the border of the country.They are in charge of collecting and accounting for Import/ Export duty revenue at the borders.
(10) THE NATIONAL DRUG LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY (NDLEA) the function are to ensure a regulatory body set aside to control illicit drug in the country. Their duty is to track down the selling and exporting of hard drugs they can be found in place such as the Airport, highways, seaports, borders etc.
(11) THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE(NIS) has a sole responsibility to coordinating the migration activity in the country and they offer residence permits foreigners (NIS) is mandated to undertake border surveillance and control and migration management.
(12) THE NIGERIAN CORRECTIONAL SERVICE (NCS) –To maintain strong correctional principle by keeping in custody for correctional reasons, orderline and reform of the disorderly person or group of the disorderly person or group, convicted or waiting trial.
(13) THE NIGERIA FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISION (FRSC) –Saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that the federal roads are safe for motorists. Checkmate the users, and ensure that they adhere to the rules and regulations of the road.
(14) FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS) –To safeguard live and property from fire hazard and destruction.